Friday, December 7, 2012

Stencil


I changed the photo in the lab by changing the threshold so that there was positive/negtative space throughout the picture. I tried to make the background the colors of nature because my photo was of rocks. I wanted to make the photo be all nature and natural. I used the positive space as the rocks and the shadows of the rocks. Then is used the negative space to represent some of the rocks and the water. As I was using the xacto knife I had to cut away from myself so I would not cut myself. I also had to be very careful and steady with the knife just to ensure of complete safety. There were not that many challenges I had when using the xacto knife though. I enjoyed using the spray paint. I used white so you could still see the nature in the background. I put the stencil in the center because Pillow told me to put it there. Personally I liked it better toward the right though. And I used black spray paint on the stencil to make sure that the landmark was visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment