Friday, December 7, 2012

Gameboard Drawing



I think the piece turned out okay from what I expected it to look like in the end. I didn't like the designs on the rooms of the gameboard. They were very difficult to draw and I hated drawing them. I feel okay with this piece. I would haver preffered it too look different and better, but it is okay. I think that the front of the gameboard came out nice, but towards the back it started looking worse. It also looks very unproportional. I would probably try and work harder on my watercolors if I were to do this project again because I didn't like how my watercolors turned out. The most difficult part was drawing it so that it was proportional and also trying to do the watercolors after I drew it. It was hard because I do not really know how to use watercolors. I learned about one point and two point perspective by working on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment