Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Drawing


1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
    I thought my value drawing came out nice and I thought I did well blending the colors together.
2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
   
3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
    I felt pretty successful with my work because it turned out well and the colors looked well blended.
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
    Everything that I tried worked for the most part. I did not take many risks on this project.
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
    I would consider changing the background colors because they did not blend well with the shapes.
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
    The most difficult part was time management because I had to rush towards the end.
7. What did you learn from this piece?
    I learned about value and how to make a 2-D drawing look 3-D. I also learned how to blend colors together to make it look darker or lighter in certain area's.

No comments:

Post a Comment