Monday, December 15, 2014

Inspiration Piece


I worked on this project with Samantha. We were inspired to do it based off of the painting at the NC Art Mueseum called Invasive by Steed Taylor. We painted it with temperate paint, just like Taylor's, so it will be washed away after weather and rain. I thought these painting that he did on the trails were very cool and nice. I wanted to follow in his footsteps and create something that would inspire others like his work inspired me. I tried to make my piece deep and thoughtful, so I chose something very important to me: love. I truly believe that you cannot live without love, and love should be shown towards everyone and everyone should show love others. Because without love, nothing is important or meaningful in life. I really liked how this turned out and I hope other people like it as well. I hope people see the beauty in this piece that I saw in Taylor's work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment